Your strong supporter for all European Exhibitions
The Exhibit Partner Net provides unlimited support to qualified foreign stand builders, trade show contractors and agencies at all international European exhibitions, trade fairs and trade shows to help you to deliver successful booths with unique unrivalled service at reasonable cost.
All over Europe and beyond have we installed a large network of small and midsized reliable local stand building partners, so we don’t rely on one single production source to get a stand project done properly. For every project that we sub-contract to one of our local partners, we send an experienced project manager to the workshop during the production process and to the exhibition venue during set up and hand over period to ensure that our standards and your requirements are always perfectly met.
You can treat us as your “European subsidiary team” and also communicate this to your clients, if you want. If you want to provide branded T-shirts for the set up team our workers will wear them. Especially for smaller projects we could also hand over the booth to the client on your behalf and in your name. So you can avoid unnecessary travelling cost and save time.
It doesn’t matter what your exhibition stand needs are; our team has served many hundreds of clients for decades and we have the necessary experience, expertise and intercultural abilities to meet all your requirements. And it doesn’t matter where your exhibition will take place; we have served in all areas of Europe and other regions of the world successfully. But our special foreign contractor service is clearly focussed on European countries plus Western Russia and Turkey.
Due to the immense variety of our local partner capabilities can we provide you a large spectrum of exhibition stand construction types:
- Pure modular system stand as normal Octanorm profiles or Maxima structures
- Modular system mix stands (for example Octanorm with truss structures)
- Custom modular mix ( a combination of system structures and custom built elements)
- Fully customized stand contructions with several available quality levels (for example chipboard or MDF panel structure, connecting groves properly fillered and all visibles surfaces coated with roller paint or fully prefabricated wall elements with coloured laminate surface).
- Double decker booths of any size and complexity
- National or branch pavilions in modular or customized type
Besides the core stand production and installation management can we support you in many other ways. Here are just some examples:
- Check up of new stand designs concerning compatibility with the existing stand building regulations of venue and organizer
- Creation of required method statements and submission to the organizers
- Submission of applications for technical and/or safety approval
- Development of risk assessments
- Submission of health and safety forms
- Order of required technical services like electric supply, rigging etc. on behalf of the exhibitor
- Provision of extensive structural calculations by a certified static engineering office (required for more complex stand buildings by a continiously increasing number of European organizers)
- All kind s of catering
- Event organization